Pennsylvania Avenue NW between 3rd & 6th St
- Do the Punjabi Style Bollywood Dance with a mob of people in front of the Capitol Hill
- Learn to cook “Albaloo Polo – Persian Sour Cherry Rice” at the MPOC cooking tent
- Experience the different Indian Classical Style of Dancing (There is more than 7!) at the McDonalds Stars Stage
- Try unique dishes like Sisig (Filipino Sizzling Pork) & Iga Sapi Bali (Bali Beef Ribs)
- Partake in the sights and sounds of a luscious Kimono Fashion Show
- Be part of the MGM National Harbor Cultural Parade by wearing your favorite cosplay costume
- Enjoy Summer beverages – fresh Sugar Cane, Coconut Juice, Cendol & Halo Halo
- Get a Henna Tattoo on your face
- Take a picture with Ati-Atihan Carnival Style Headpieces
- Catch as many performances as possible happening across 6 stages whether is cultural, music, martial arts, belly dance, cooking or talent show!
Can you name all the dishes above? Hint, hint, they are all from the same continent! You can taste all of it in one day at #FiestaAsia on June 5th!
Come enjoy the diverse sounds by our fabulous line up at the West Stage!
STILL HAPPENING! We need muscles; we need chops; we need brains; we need smiles; WE NEED YOU! Join us as a volunteer on June 5th to help create a memorable #FiestaAsia experience and then come out to hang with us at our summer #FiestaAsia Rooftop Party overseeing the Washington Monument and the Capitol Hill. Food, drinks, sun, fun & company, doesn’t get better than that. It’s all simply being a part of #FiestaAsia Family. Sign up right here right now!
We are very sure the rain that happened past Saturday was an intervention to give everyone MORE time to learn the Bollywood routine from “#AsiaMoves: Party Punjabi Style!” So what are you waiting for? Go online and do the bale, bale, bale! See you on June 5th! #FiestaAsia #Doonya #Spotlightstudio
Check out #FiestaAsia & #Hapmundo on Lets Talk Live today on NewsChannel 8 at 10am to 11am. Master Michael Lee will show the hosts how to break some boards like they always do in #FiestaAsia!
We are looking for our NEXT GENERATION EMERGING STAR between the ages of 5 to 17. Sign up NOW to earn the #FiestaAsia Emerging Star Champion title & a cash prize of $300. If you think you have extraordinary talent, BRING IT ON! We welcome all kinds of talents at McDonald’s Emerging Stars Pavilion – singing, dancing, playing an instrument, comedy, acting, magic, martial arts, vaudeville acts and any other performance art. Share it with every talented youth you know!
We are sure by now you have mastered the moves for #AsiaMoves: “Party Punjabi Style” through our online video. Yet it is always so much more fun to practice with a whole bunch of people – you get to do that this coming Sunday May 15, 1pm at Spotlight Studio in Gaithersburg, MD. Both our #AsiaMoves Ambassadors from Doonya & Spotlight Studio will be right there moving with you, plus #FiestaAsia director too. Be sure to bring a friend or two & hone your moves before May 21st!
Have you sign up yet? You need to get on board in parading for a chance to win the MGM National Harbor Best in Show Grand Prize of $500 at #FiestaAsia. Showcase your team, your pride, your culture, your tradition. Be a part of the #FiestaAsia Parade on May 21st 1pm. Sign up NOW to make a splash in front of the Capitol Hill!
We need muscles; we need chops; we need brains; we need smiles; WE NEED YOU! Join us as a volunteer (yes, babies are welcome too!) on May 21st to help create a memorable #FiestaAsia experience and then come out to hang with us at our summer #FiestaAsia Rooftop Party overseeing the Washington Monument and the Capitol Hill. Food, drinks, sun, fun & company, doesn’t get better than that. It’s all simply being a part of #FiestaAsia Family. Sign up right here right now!