Pennsylvania Avenue NW between 3rd & 6th St
- Do the Punjabi Style Bollywood Dance with a mob of people in front of the Capitol Hill
- Learn to cook “Albaloo Polo – Persian Sour Cherry Rice” at the MPOC cooking tent
- Experience the different Indian Classical Style of Dancing (There is more than 7!) at the McDonalds Stars Stage
- Try unique dishes like Sisig (Filipino Sizzling Pork) & Iga Sapi Bali (Bali Beef Ribs)
- Partake in the sights and sounds of a luscious Kimono Fashion Show
- Be part of the MGM National Harbor Cultural Parade by wearing your favorite cosplay costume
- Enjoy Summer beverages – fresh Sugar Cane, Coconut Juice, Cendol & Halo Halo
- Get a Henna Tattoo on your face
- Take a picture with Ati-Atihan Carnival Style Headpieces
- Catch as many performances as possible happening across 6 stages whether is cultural, music, martial arts, belly dance, cooking or talent show!
Check out #FiestaAsia & #Hapmundo on Lets Talk Live today on NewsChannel 8 at 10am to 11am. Master Michael Lee will show the hosts how to break some boards like they always do in #FiestaAsia!
Can’t wait to see them all rumble at #FiestaAsia on May 21st!
Have you registered yet? Come, come, Fiesta Asia is fast approaching. There are so many ways to be a part of the funnest cultural celebration this side of town. You can showcase your talent, pedal your ware, cook up a storm, help plan the fest, share your crafty skills; whatever that tickles your fancy! Go straight to www.fiestaasia.org or check it out directly below!
Fiesta Asia Participation Application Links
Fiesta Asia Performance Application Links