Pennsylvania Avenue NW between 3rd & 6th St
- Do the Punjabi Style Bollywood Dance with a mob of people in front of the Capitol Hill
- Learn to cook “Albaloo Polo – Persian Sour Cherry Rice” at the MPOC cooking tent
- Experience the different Indian Classical Style of Dancing (There is more than 7!) at the McDonalds Stars Stage
- Try unique dishes like Sisig (Filipino Sizzling Pork) & Iga Sapi Bali (Bali Beef Ribs)
- Partake in the sights and sounds of a luscious Kimono Fashion Show
- Be part of the MGM National Harbor Cultural Parade by wearing your favorite cosplay costume
- Enjoy Summer beverages – fresh Sugar Cane, Coconut Juice, Cendol & Halo Halo
- Get a Henna Tattoo on your face
- Take a picture with Ati-Atihan Carnival Style Headpieces
- Catch as many performances as possible happening across 6 stages whether is cultural, music, martial arts, belly dance, cooking or talent show!
Come enjoy the diverse sounds by our fabulous line up at the West Stage!
STILL HAPPENING! We need muscles; we need chops; we need brains; we need smiles; WE NEED YOU! Join us as a volunteer on June 5th to help create a memorable #FiestaAsia experience and then come out to hang with us at our summer #FiestaAsia Rooftop Party overseeing the Washington Monument and the Capitol Hill. Food, drinks, sun, fun & company, doesn’t get better than that. It’s all simply being a part of #FiestaAsia Family. Sign up right here right now!
Yes,This is still happening! Have you sign up yet? You need to get on board in parading for a chance to win the MGM National Harbor Best in Show Grand Prize of $500 at #FiestaAsia. Showcase your team, your pride, your culture, your tradition. Be a part of the #FiestaAsia Parade on June 5th 1pm. Sign up NOW to make a splash in front of the Capitol Hill!
We are very sure the rain that happened past Saturday was an intervention to give everyone MORE time to learn the Bollywood routine from “#AsiaMoves: Party Punjabi Style!” So what are you waiting for? Go online and do the bale, bale, bale! See you on June 5th! #FiestaAsia #Doonya #Spotlightstudio
Please be advised that due to the threat of inclement weather this coming Saturday May 21st, Fiesta Asia Street Fair has been postponed to Sunday June 5th. The Signature celebration of the 11th annual National Asian Heritage Festival will happen on June 5th from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM along Pennsylvania Avenue NW between 3rd & 6th Streets in the District of Columbia. The great news is that we will still be celebrating Fiesta Asia all through June! Stayed tuned for more updates on our social media channels!
Not only will you get to see some fantastic moves by these outstanding dancers, you’ll actually get to interact and learn a few shoulder shimmies and hip circles yourself! What is not to like?! See you on June 5th at Raqs #FiestaAsia stage!